If you are a good writer, you can earn money by writing articles for people with websites.
Many website owners know that they need to keep their websites current and up to date, but don't have the time to constantly create new content for them. Because of that, they hire people who can write on their behalf.
In order for you to become a content writer, here are some steps you can take:
* Look for writing jobs on the same freelancing sites and apply for them.
* Google "writer job openings".
* Ask the owners of websites that you already like if they are looking for writers.
* Tip: Learn how to write articles in 7 minutes on http://www.7minutearticlesecrets.com/
How much can I make out of writing?
* Content writing jobs pay anywhere from $1 to $100 based on the length of the article and your expertise. If you're already an expert on the topic you're writing about, you can often charge a premium.
* Even if you are new to writing, you can make upwards of $.50 for each 100 words on an article.