Because there are so many websites online, it can be very difficult for webmasters to get their sites noticed and stay competitive. In order to attract more visitors and build traffic for their site, website owners sometimes decide to submit their websites to Social Bookmarking sites. Instead of doing it themselves, they often opt to hire service providers for a small fee, to submit their website links on various Social Bookmarking sites.
In order to submit links to Social Bookmarking sites on other's behalf, here are some steps you can take:
* Collect a list of quality Social Bookmarking sites which active members. You can do this by googling "popular social bookmarking sites".
* Decide on a fee structure and create a way to collect payment.
* Try to find as many customers as possible. Start advertising your book on social networks, amongst friends, or via other traffic methods.
* Get the website links submitted on time. Provide clients with reports on the number of sites you submitted and the links you have created for the customer from time to time
How much can I make out with social bookmarking?
* You can make earn between $10 per each set of 100 Social bookmarks, and slowly increase the rate you charge based on your expertise.